Jack F4H Direct Drive Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine
The Jack F4H Heavy Duty Direct Drive Lockstitch is a straight stitch industrial machine with energy saving motor and built in LED light!
Comes with 12 months major parts warranty and on any mechanical failure not due to operator misuse and will be repaired or replaced.
COME AND TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT!
The Jack F4H is the heavy duty version of the Jack F4 standard machine. As this model is a heavy duty machine, it is capable of sewing medium – heavier weight fabric with ease. It has a built in direct drive motor that allows the machine to run quietly and with minimal vibration. Featuring a small smart panel that can control the speed, needle position and factory reset, setting up the machine is quick and easy. The F4H is the perfect machine if you are a beginner to industrial sewing and is ideal for sewing through layers and heavy materials that a normal machine can struggle with.
All of our Jack industrial machines come built complete with the machine head, a Jack stand on wheels, cotton post, accessory draw, machine table and some bobbins and needles to get you started.
- 1 Needle Lockstitch Machine
- Sews Medium – Heavier Weight Material
- Energy Saving, Direct Drive Motor – Guarantees quiet and reliable operation with a low power consumption
- Built in LED Lighting – Button to choose the intensity level
- Smart Panel – Controls sewing speed, needle positioning and quick factory reset
- Maximum Speed 3500 Stitches Per Minute – Speed is adjustable on the smart panel
- Maximum Stitch Length 5mm – Adjustable on the stitch length dial
- Presser Foot Lift Clearance – 5mm (by hand) or 13mm (by knee lifter)
- Bobbin Winder – Located on top of the machine for winding bobbins while sewing
- Automatic Dormancy – Power saving function turns off smart panel when not in use for a certain amount of time
- Reverse Lever – Ideal for reinforcement
- Standard Straight Stitch Foot (On Machine)
- Bobbins x 4
- Pack of Needles (134R )
- Dust Cover
View our other New Industrial Sewing Machines.
Visit the Jack website for more information about Jack Sewing Machines.
Jack Sewing Machine Co. Ltd was established on 27th August 2003 in Taizhou, Zhejiang, China. Ever since 2010, JACK leads the way in global sales, with the an advantage of providing lockstitch, overlock and interlock sewing machines.
For years, JACK’s mission has been to “provide the most competitive-priced sewing equipment and considerate service to every customer, and make a remarkable contribution to new sewing culture.” They have adhered to their enterprise spirit as “Harmony, Honesty, Struggle, Rise”, and JACK keeps pace with the times and advocates innovation. JACK makes an unremitting endeavour to build on the ‘first brand’ of global sewing equipment.
Taken from the Jack website.